Blower TOHIN HC Series
- Comparing operation sound of roots blowers, generally smaller HC-s models do not need a machine room. Larger HC-s models do not need
- sound insulation on a machine room because of quiet operation
- Unique oiling system that features less consumption and no clogging or leakage
- Achieved low price and low installation cost, furthermore, the energy-saving design can also save running cost.
- Has great durability. Air pressure and flow rate will not change in a long time operation.
- Motor and blower can be separated. Therefore it is flexible for modification to meet the requirements.
- Easy maintenance
- Aeration for on-site wastewater treatment
- Spraying for fuel oil and kerosene oil burners
- Aeration for fish farm
- Agitation in plating tanks or water tanks
- Air curtain
ADVANTAGES OF TOHIN ROTARY VANE BLOWER
- Compact, powerful air flowrate and yet silent operating sound
- Very little vibration and easy installation
- Strong against pressure change in a tank
- Smooth outlet by air-chamber unit
- Heavy duty to keep high performance
- Superior cost performance