What is Booster Pump for?
- It is for supplying water into regular building or high-rise building. Suitable design of Booster pump can appropriately draw water from reservoir and supply into building at multiple usage point.
- It is a solution for increasing water supply efficiency without making damage to water pump. In normal condition, multiple water pumps in Booster pump operate alternately to save each water pump life time.
In increasing water supply condition, multiple water pumps will automatically operate together at same time.
Structure of Booster Pump
- Control Cabinet
- Pressure Switch DANFOSS KP-35
- Assembly Base
- Check Valve
- Suction Pipe
- Gate Valve
- Discharge Pipe
- Water pump (Personalize based on customer’s selection)
- Suction Compound Gauge
- Discharge Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Diaphragm tank (Customer could select BAUMAN or ZILMET)
- Special Check Valve