OLYMPIA Burner LB-T Series
OLYMPIA Burner, Direct Ignition Type, ignites a spark from a spark pot and directly expose to the fuel oil in the main fuel pipeline. This could shorten the time of ignition.
Operation procedure are as followed:
1. The motor works and rotates the fan to ventilate the remained oil in the nozzle.
2. When the motor is rotating, the gear pump shaft attached to the motor will also rotate and supply fuel oil to the oil heater for boiling and liquefying.
3. The solenoid valve opens for the fuel oil to flow in and prepare for ignition.
4. The spark pot create sparks through ignition electrode.
5. When the flame is ignited, the photo cell will detect by measuring the light from the flame and send a signal to the protect relay that the burner has completed the process.
All the processes work continuously with an automatic system from the protect relay. In the event that some process is malfunction, the protect relay will stop the burner from operating and alert user to check immediately. Therefore, safety is ensured.