Submersible Pump HCP BF Series
The P-Series pumps are fitted with semi open impellers with Tungsten Carbide blades that cut large solids up during pumping.
- These heavy duty cast iron pumps are suitable for portable and permanent installation in waste water and sewage applications
- Double permanently lubricated mechanical seal (Carbon/Ceramic, Silicone Carbide/Silicone Carbide) The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product.
- Nitrile rubber “O”- rings and gaskets.
- Pumps can be installed on quick coupling devices (duck foot bend) to facilitate easy installation and service
- High torque 4 pole motors fitted.
- All HCP pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. The auto-cut protector is a mechanical thermal switch that cuts power to the electric motor in the event of a power surge, lock rotor, phase failure and overloading. The switch automatically restarts the motor once the temperature inside the motor drops to 60-70°C
- An adaptor bracket can be fitted to the pump discharge to facilitate the installation on FLYGT, HIDROSTAL, ROBOT and TSURUMI duck foot pedestals.