Submersible Sewage Pumps TERAL ACU Series
- Drainage of waste water from the attenuation tank, purifying tank and sewage tank in water treatment plant.
- Sewage management, accumulated water,septic tank, livestock farm.
- Drainage of waste water containing fibrous additives from leather factory, dyeing factory and food processing factory.
- Pumping sewage from single and multifamily dwellings.
- International standard design: VCT cable, autocut, dry motor, silicon carbide mechanical seal, high grade cast iron offering highest quality and performance.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechanical seal made of silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Oil seal mounted outside seal chamber solids build-up around seal surface.
- Compatible with Guide Rail System, which allows convenient remote installation and replacement of the pump without the need to enter the pit.
- Epoxy resin sealed cable base to prevent moisture from entering into motor.
- Vortex impellers create a hydraulic passage, allowing long fibrous materials to pass through without any contact with the impeller The reversed rotation of 3 phase pumps will result in higher than rated current,which may cause property or personal damage. In this case, please rewire the cable connection for proper operation.
- The motors are produced under the strictest quality control procedures, the stator winding is impregnated with varnish resin and oven heated for up to 8 hours.