Submersible Sewage Pumps TERAL AVC Series
- Drainage of waste water from the attenuation tank, purifying tank and sewage tank in water treatment plant.
- Sewage management, accumulated water,septic tank, livestock farm.
- Drainage of waste water containing fibrous additives from leather factory, dyeing factory and food processing factory.
- Pumping sewage from single and multifamily dwellings.
- International standard design: VCT cable, autocut, dry motor, silicon carbide mechanical seal,high grade cast iron offering highest quality and performance.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechnical seal manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Oil seal mounted outside of seal chamber prevent solids build-up around seal surface.
- Compatible with Guide Rail System, which allows convenient remote installation and replacement of the pump without the need to enter the pit.
- Epoxy resin sealed cable base to prevent moisture from entering motor.
- Equipped with an automatic reset motor protector, which prevents the motor from burning due to high temperature / high ampere and/or locked impeller.
- Vortex impellers create a hydraulic passage, allowing long fibrous materials to pass through without any contact with the impeller The reversed rotation of 3 phase pumps will result in higher than rated current, which may cause property or personal damage. In this case, please rewire the cable connection for proper operation.
- Semi open impeller can effectively chop down delicate materials to prevent congestion.