Submersible Sump Pumps HCP POND Series
The HCP Pond Series Submersible Pumps are designed for use primarily in residential and commercial ponds, gardening, water supply and drainage, recycling of water, dewatering and tank water circulation. The Pond series sump pump range is available with or without a float switch and allows for free passage of solids up to 4mm. The Pond Series submersible water pump is available with motors up to 0.25Kw and can achieve flow rates up to 9m³/hr.
- Dewatering and water circulation
- Solid handling up to 4mm.
- Optional float switch available
- Single phase 50Hz / 60Hz motors
- Available with aluminium or stainless steel motor frame
- An excellent architectural design: Stunning streamline design, space saving and robust.
- High capacity performance: Highly efficient 100W and 150W motors with low amperage providing energy savings.
- Weather-proof AAS plastics, Built-in overheat protector, IP68 quality approved (highest submersible standard) waterproof structure, equipped with mechanical seal, oil seal, and epoxy resin sealed cable base. Durability built into design provides a longer life expectancy.
- Precise aluminum motor housing design, lash water resistance.
- New Vortex design with superior performance.
- Outlet discharge is available in ½ inch, ¾ inch, and 1 inch.
Limits of use
- Liquid Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Application: Fresh water, basins and tanks
- Maximum Depth: 10meters (33 ft)