Submersible Pump TSURUMI C Series
TSURUMI C series comes in a wide product lineup, covering discharge bore diameters of 50 to 200 mm and motor outputs of 0.75 to 37 kW. TSURUMI C series integrate original technologies that Tsurumi has researched and proven in the field over many years, such as anti-wicking cable, dual inside mechanical seals with silicone carbide face and Oil Lifter, etc. Furthermore, durability and wear resistance have been thoroughly considered in their design, so these pumps enable continuous duty over long periods of time. Tsurumi products are designed to provide excellent durability and sound quality, thus contributing to the stable operation of facilities and enabling a considerable reduction in maintenance cost.
- Single and multi-vane cast iron impellers with tungsten carbide tips
- Serrated suction cover is field replaceable/adjustable
- Built-in thermal protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run-dry conditions.
- Handles residential, commercial, and indiustrial sewage
- Ideal for poultry, dairy. hog, and fish waste processing
- Suitable for problem sump applications with unpredictable solids incursion found in schools, hospitals, industrial laundries
- High head capabilities available on certain models