Submersible Pump TSURUMI MG Series
Submersible Pump TSURUMI MG Series is a submersible grinder pump designed for handling raw sewage and other effluent drainage applications, where the pump or the discharge piping is subject to clogging from oversize material. The grinding mechanism cuts incoming solids into smaller pieces, which enables the pump to transfer sewage via a smaller diameter pipe.
– Pressurized sewerage system.
– Community sewerage.
– Domestic effluent.
– Drainage at paper, spinning or food-processing factory.
– Drainage at exhibition site or campsite, etc.
– A vortex impeller is used. This enables the pump to reduce the clogging.
– The grinder is made of chromium iron casting and is highly resistant to abrasion.
– Tsurumi’s unique Oil Lifter stabilizes the function of the mechanical seal and extends its sealing life.
– The built-in circle thermal protector directly cuts the motor circuit if excessive heat builds up or an electrical or mechanical failure occurs.
– The pump is designed for high head. It is capable of transferring liquid to a distant place.