Vacuum pump Oil Free Diaphragm GAST DOA Series
60 psi max. pressure, 25.5 inHg max. vacuum
1.1 CFM open flow (60 Hz)
- The air filter, diaphragm and valves are easily replaceable, which extends the life of the product and maximizes uptime.
Durability & long life
- The connecting rod is bonded to the bearing not clamped as in lighter duty pumps. The unit runs at cool operating temperatures and has oversized maintenance-free bearings and corrosion resistant materials – all of which add to the long service life.
Unit specific features
- Standard units include muffler for vacuum applications and motor capacitor. Lab models include vacuum/pressure gauges, hose barbs, regulators, carrying handle and rubber feet.
- Blood Pressure Monitors Dental/Surgical Suction Medical and Dental Sterilization Food Processing and Packaging Air Sampling and Monitoring
- Oilless operation
- Motor mounted
- Rugged construction/low maintenance
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- ®Teflon coated head assembly
- Stainless steel valves
- ®Neoprene diaphragm
- ®Teflon diaphragm cover