CHAIN BLOCK ELEPHANT H-100 Series
- Elephant’s high-tech load chains are approved by DIN 5684, one of the world’s strictest standards.This is the special heat-treated load chain of Grade V (100kgf/mm²).
- Double pawls supporting fail-safe brake mechanism. Even if by any chance one of the two pawls becomes unserviceable, the other will still remain operative, and the brake system remains secure. Also, the pawl has the double springs.
- Hooks of easier handling shape. The opening of the hooks has been made wider for easlier handling and working. However if by any chance the hook is overloaded there is no fear of it breaking, it will Simply gradually start straightening out,avoiding any load or personal injury.
- Tough framing. The tough gear case, reinforced with four ribs and four knock pins, provides accurate Gear centering and high mechanical efficiency.
- Rolled-edge hand wheel cover. This provides smooth operation of the hand when pulled sideways.
- Strong and least-corrosive electrostatic powder painting.
- Wet friction discs with longer life.
- Unique chain guide.
- Load sheave with roller bearing.
- Anchor plate avoiding over-lifting/lowering.
- Can increase the chain length.