Submersible Pumps TERAL AGO Series
- Suitable for pressure sewage system.
- Transferring wastewater of commercial buildings, industrial plants, wastewater sampling, small hospitals.
- To transfer various wastewater and sewage.
- Drainage of wastewater from individual residences, apartment buildings, recreational developments.
- Vortex impeller designed to prevent congestion by fragmented articles.
- Durable heavy duty finned cast iron construction.
- Radial cutter and cutter ring : The impeller can prevent from clogging when grinding the objects.
- Standard accessories include: epoxy resin cable base, dry motor, double mechanical seals, autocut protection, double ball bearings supported shaft and rotor.
- Optional: WD water detector protects the motor from sewage contamination, to provide you with exceptionally long pump service.
- Epoxy resin sealed cable base to prevent moisture from entering into motor.
- Equipped with an automatic reset motor protector, which prevents the motor from burning due to high temperature /high ampere and/or locked impeller.
- Vortex impellers create a hydraulic passage, allowing long fibrous materials to pass through without any contact with the impeller. The reversed rotation of 3 phase pumps will result in higher than rated current, which may cause property or personal damage. In this case, please rewire the cable connection for proper operation.
- Dry type, high efficiency copper wound motors with F class insulation. The motors are produced under the strictest quality control procedures, the stator winding is impregnated with varnish resin and oven heated for up to 8 hours.