BLOWER TOHIN SD SERIES
- Unique oiling system that hardly run out lubricating oil in one or two years continuous operation
- Equipped with a check valve to prevent a trouble caused by back water from a tank
- Built-in Safety-relief valve sounds an alarm to prevent motor burnout, when the motor is overloaded by clogging of pipes or diffuser tube.
- Has an auto-stop function (manual reset) to prevent motor burnout
- Has great durability. Air pressure and flow rate will not change in a long time operation.
- Motor and blower can be separated. Therefore it is flexible for modification to meet the requirements.
- Aeration for on-site wastewater treatment
- Spraying for fuel oil and kerosene oil burners
- Aeration for fish farm
- Agitation in plating tanks or water tanks
- Air curtain
ADVANTAGES OF TOHIN ROTARY VANE BLOWER
- Compact, powerful air flowrate and yet silent operating sound
- Very little vibration and easy installation
- Strong against pressure change in a tank
- Smooth outlet by air-chamber unit
- Heavy duty to keep high performance
- Superior cost performance